Monday, April 21, 2014

Monthly Review: March

I took this photo in the garden of my parents-in-law. Aren't these flowers pretty? :)
] Oops! I'm super late with this monthly review! It's almost time to do the one for April! I still wanted to do this post, because I like looking back at them and see what fun things I've done and what I've seen and read, so here it is anyway, My monthly review of March..

Books I've read:
  • Cinda Williams Chima - The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms, #2)
  • Michael Scott - The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #4)
  • Veronica Roth - Divergent (Divergent, #1)
  • Cinda Williams Chima - The Grey Wolf Throne (Seven Realms, #3)
  • Michael Scott - The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #5)
  • Tahereh Mafi - Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Veronica Roth - Insurgent (Divergent, #3)
Reading total: 16/50
If you want to know what I thought of the books I've read, you can check my bookblog: Drink tea, read books and go to my monthly wrap up of march!

Movies I've seen:
  • Thor: The Dark World (2013)
  • Tomorrow, when the war began (2010)
  • Chronicle (2012)
  • Hummingbird (2013) 
We haven't seen a lot of books this month, and these weren't really bad, but not spectacular either. The weather has been to good lately to stay inside and watch movies! I'm not complaining though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment